Engler Oilless manufacturers press tools that find extensive use in the automotive and automotive-related industries. The press tools that we manufacture are highly commended and made in accordance with international quality standards. Our team of expert artisans have extensive manufacturing experience and software knowledge to use CAD and CAM services in order to produce highly sophisticated and
We proceed in all our dealings with honesty and transparency and have garnered a huge clientele spread all across South Africa. Backed by more than 20 years of experience in this industry, the company has nurtured
Engler Oilless specialises in the following services:
- CNC Milling – With Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) Milling, we can produce a wide range of parts and components specific to client requirements.
- CNC Turning – With Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) Turning, we can turn a larger piece of material into a different final product. Using this process, we can produce cylindrical and tubular-shaped components with specific depths and diameters.
- Conventional Turning – In addition to automated CNC Turning, we can also produce custom parts and components using manual machinery.
- Universal Milling – Our universal milling machines allow us to machine custom parts to exact specifications.
- Surface Grinding – We can assist with surface grinding to ensure that all surfaces are smooth and flat.
- Cylindrical Grinding – Using our cylindrical grinders, we are able to ensure a rounded shape on the outside of a variety of objects.
- Eccentric Pressing – We can assist with the eccentric pressing of components. With this technology, we can press an object into the desired shape.
Engler Oilless maintains a high level of precision in all cutting processes and our range of manual and automatic machinery ensures that there is a suitable machine for every job. Contact our team today for a custom quote on your requirements.